Plugins have been introduced recently to Minerva and allow the development of user-specific tools to explore and analyze the map or to provide connections to other databases.
Plugins are loaded through an URL to their compiled .js file as shown in the following figure:
(BETA) Plugins developed by the AIR team specifically for analyses on the AIR:
- Phenotype Prediction: Estimate changes in biological processes involved in acute inflammation based on differential -omics data
- Target Prediction: Analyze possible molecular targets that induce or inhibit a user-defined change in one or multiple phenotypes.
- AIR-Exploration: Explore the lncRNA, miRNA and TF regulations of any element in the AIR
Plugins developed by the AIR team usable for all MINERVA projects:
- AddOverlays: automatically create multiple overlays from uploaded data files
- UserAccount: allows the users to edit their Minerva user profile information
- Centrality: calculates network topology values independent of the Minerva project for all interactions or a specific map
Plugins developed by the MINERVA team:
(see Minerva documentation on plugins)
- Disease variant associations: Provide information about genes associated with the given disease in the context of the selected disease map.
- Drug reactions: Explore the adverse reactions of the drugs which are interacting with the presented entities in a disease map.
- Exploration: Enhance the visualization and exploration of molecular interaction in the map.
- Guide: Provide an introductory guide through various aspects of the MINERVA platform.
- GSEA: Calculate the enrichment of the elements from the selected overlay in the pathway.